Known issues in rfc2821bis-01

2007-03-22 20:17:32

Hi.

In addition to the "trailing period" issue now under discussion, I'm aware of four other issues/ questions in rfc2821bis-01 as posted before IETF. At Tony's request, each is discussed in a separate note; please preserve the subject line up to and including the issue number when you reply.

I have deliberately avoided identifying the sources of the suggestions in this note in the hope that we can evaluate the issues and not the submitter.

I am retroactively assigning Issue 001 to the trailing period topic.

If you generate additional issue numbers, please start them with 010.