Re: Mailing List Last Call now open for draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt

2007-11-01 19:08:51

<pseudo-chair hat on>

Ok, the Mailing List Last Call for draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt is
now over. The comments have dwindled off and I think we're just about
ready for an IETF last call.

John will probably be issuing one more issue before doing the IETF last
call, to incorporate some of the comments that have been expressed in
the last two weeks. Stay tuned.

</pseudo-chair hat off>

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Tony Hansen wrote:
This is a "formal" Mailing List Last Call on
draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-05.txt. The last call will last for two weeks
time, ending on October 30, 2007.