Re: rfc2821 New Issue: Section 4.3.2, the "anywhere" codes, and related topics

2007-12-01 09:04:49

Absolutely right.  My apologies.  I wonder what aberration of
memory caused me to come up with 1000?

The general reasoning, of course, still stands.

   john

--On Saturday, 01 December, 2007 00:31 -0800 Bill McQuillan