Re: random rfc2821bis-08 notes

2008-03-02 07:11:58

At 12:33 27-02-2008, Mark E. Mallett wrote:
Appendix D.4  Verifying and Sending Scenario

Do we really want an example using the "SEND FROM" command?  Maybe the
point of this is whooshing over my head, but if somebody implements a
server according to this document, the SEND FROM command in this example
will be rejected (particularly since it's not advertised in the EHLO
response as per F.6)

The "SEND FROM:" in Appendix D.4 could be replaced with "MAIL FROM:".

Regards,
-sm