resolving the last few items for 2821bis

2008-03-26 08:14:33

There are several items that have not yet been resolved in 2821bis. These fall in to three categories:

   *    The implicit MX issue currently raging on
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)

   *    The issue of "character" vs. "octet" came to a head because of a
        related last call occurring in EAI.

   *    A last-call email from Frank had gotten lost and so was not
        considered when John went to work on creating -09.

I'll be posting several other messages with proposed resolutions for the various issues.

We'll give the discussion about one more week and then make a consensus decision. So speak up now.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com