Re: Block IPv6-only at the border (was: I-D Action:draft-klensin-rfc2821bis-10.txt)

2008-04-16 15:36:39

And which of the two of you did I hear volunteer to start
writing a coherent and unified "best practices" I-D?  Please
take this off the list and start writing.

   john

--On Wednesday, 16 April, 2008 22:30 +0100 Sabahattin Gucukoglu