Re: RFC 5321bis / 2821ter

2009-01-30 10:23:21

Suggestion noted.   My notes indicate that the existing text was
worked out after considerable discussion, so I don't know how
the group will react.

FYI, "suggestion noted" means that, when
draft-klensin-rfc5321bis-00 appears, this suggestion will be
marked in the text for consideration.

  john

--On Friday, January 30, 2009 6:37 -0700 David MacQuigg