Re: Last Call: draft-crocker-email-arch (Internet Mail Architecture) to Proposed Standard

2009-02-28 01:04:36

Dave,

I don't think much can be accomplished by an extended debate
about our respective points.   I've injected my comments into
the Last Call bin, you have injected yours.  As both of us have
pointed out on many other occasions, this is not about seeing
how many endorsers one can get.

You will probably like some of my more general comments on the
document even less.   Please at least acknowledge that I am
entitled to have those opinions.

--On Friday, February 27, 2009 18:52 -0800 Dave CROCKER