Re: how many SMTP/Submit clients use CHUNKING and BINARYMIME

2009-04-15 04:00:19

Arnt Gulbrandsen wrote:

Alexey Melnikov answers Ned Freed:

Indeed. I don't believe I've ever seen a publicly available client capable of it either.

Polymer can do that, even though it is hardly a mainstream client.
I am trying to remember (from the Lemonade interop event) if there was one more client.

There wasn't.

I've (once) seen server log entries that showed either BURL/CHUNKING or IMAP CATENATE in the wild, can't remember which. No idea what client.

One swallow does not a summer make.

I am not arguing for advancement to Draft Standard yet ;-).