Re: [yam] RFC 5321 (was: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5321 (1820)

2009-08-01 07:06:15

SM wrote:
Hi Alessandro,
At 01:56 31-07-2009, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
searching for "3.9.2" on mail-archive brings only up previous discussions between you and me on the same subject. You rejected all of them on various reason, e.g. because the last call had already been issued, or because of the nature of the forwarding model as expressed in http://www.mail-archive.com/ietf-smtp(_at_)imc(_dot_)org/msg00468.html. I never found the discussion where that paragraph has been introduced, I guess it was not public.

I hadn't searched well enough...

There were some comments (most likely off-list) on that section prior to the message at the above URL.