FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-00.txt

2011-12-07 11:45:52

FYI, for those that want to follow this work:

-----Original Message-----
From: i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 12:19 PM
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: apps-discuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-00.txt

This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group
of the IETF.

        Title           : Best Current Practices for Email Greylisting
        Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
        Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-00.txt
        Pages           : 6
        Date            : 2011-12-06

   This memo describes best current practices for the art of email
   greylisting, the practice of providing temporarily degraded service
   to unknown email clients as an anti-abuse mechanism.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-00.txt

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-greylisting-00.txt