[ietf-smtp] draft-fanf-dane-mua-00

2012-06-27 14:15:12
The below should be of interest to members of these lists too.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Humber, Thames: South or southeast 3 or 4, occasionally 5 later. Slight or
moderate. Thundery showers, fog patches. Moderate, occasionally very poor.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:09:56 +0100
From: Tony Finch <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>
To: dane(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: [dane] draft-fanf-dane-mua-00

At long last, I have got what I hope is a plausible spec for using DANE
with IMAP, POP3, and message submission. I think my main struggle was
working out what I did not need to put in the document. The compatibility
bits are particularly tricky. The structure owes a fair amount to Matt
Miller and PSA's XMPP draft, and to RFC 6186.

I have also made a minor revision to my other draft which is now
draft-fanf-dane-smt-04. This is mainly to flag up points for discussion
in Vancouver.

All questions / comments / suggestions welcome!

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Trafalgar: Variable mainly northwesterly 3 or 4, but easterly 5 to 7 at first