Re: [ietf-smtp] BSMTP deployment?

2014-05-23 13:27:31
On 5/23/2014 10:32 AM, Ned Freed wrote:
We have the support in place, but we've never bothered to put it in our
product because nobody has asked for it.

OTOH, PMDF has supported it for years. It's pretty simple to set up, so
there's
no real way to tell how much use it gets.

Well, my interest is about industry experience, rather than about
technical ease.

I've got a use case that needs something like it, but of course most
folk don't know about it and, so, aren't automatically inclined to use
it.  The fact that the spec has been around a long time and that there
has been "some" use isn't compelling to them.  I'm lazier than they are...

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking