Re: [ietf-smtp] [IANA #817403] Evaluation: <draft-klensin-smtp-521code-05.txt> to Proposed Standard

2015-04-14 17:06:20
Ok.  I've also just changed my address on the ietf-smtp list to
allow me to post to that list as well as
draft-klensin-smtp-521code.all from the same address.

I consider Tony's "transcription error" to be definitive unless
someone speaks up RSN.  Pearl, that means "X.10.1" should indeed
be "X.1.10".

Unless someone (particularly Barry) objects within the next
couple of hours, I will post draft-klensin-smtp-521code-06,
which reflects this change and other changes that seem to be
agreed upon, later this evening or early tomorrow.  The major
change is a rewrite to the discussion of code 556 to make the
client and server relationships more clear as discussed on-list
earlier.

    john

--On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 17:35 -0400 Barry Leiba