[ietf-smtp] [IANA #818899] Re: Evaluation: <draft-klensin-smtp-521code-05.txt> to Proposed Standard

2015-04-15 12:11:27
Ned,

On Tue Apr 14 20:57:30 2015, ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:
No doubt I'm missing something obvious, but where do I see this comments
on the new datatracker?

We in general do not send our Evaluation comments to the datatracker.  We
normally refer to the Last Call comments logged in the tracker.

Thanks,
~pl

                              Ned

IESG:

IANA NOT OK.  Comments in tracker
IANA Actions - YES

1) A question posted in the tracker and in the IANA Last Call comments.

2) Expert review is depended on a clarification to the question.

Thank you,

Pearl Liang
ICANN