[ietf-smtp] Mail Transfer Protocol over ACP 142

2017-08-11 11:31:31
Hi,

Based on some work that Isode is doing with gatewaying Internet email to ACP 142 (*) environments, I wrote a draft <https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-over-pmul/?include_text=1>. If people can review and provide feedback, that would be much appreciated.

Once I have some feedback I am planning to submit this document to the Independent Stream Editor for publishing.

Thank you,

Alexey

(*) - ACP 142 defines a transport protocol for reliable multicast in bandwidth constrained and delayed acknowledgement environments