Re: [ietf-smtp] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC5321 (5414)

2018-07-05 10:19:59
You missed the follow-up note from, IIR, John Levine, who was
successful in finding an apparently-complete version/set on the
IETF site.  I made the mistake of going through one link looking
for it and, when that failed, giving up rather than assuming
there might be better links elsewhere.

So thanks, but OBE.

     john

--On Thursday, July 5, 2018 07:34 -0700 Randall Gellens