Re: [ietf-smtp] Characteristics of Isolated (or mostly-isolated) industrial IP Networks

2020-01-05 10:00:07
At first glance it might seem like good sense to use a Raspberry Pi or similar devices in some such scenarios. Though it's trickier that it might seem at first.

I totally take your point about equipment needing to be suitable for an industrial environment. My point, perhaps not well expressed, is that a pi has all the computing power needed for a mail gateway.

FWIW, there are a lot of vendors selling industrial raspberry pi's. Here's one of them:

https://revolution.kunbus.com/revolution-pi-series/

Regards,