Re: [ietf-smtp] SMTP server reply extensions

2020-04-08 12:41:41
Timo Sirainen <timo(_at_)sirainen(_dot_)com> wrote:

1. IMAP-like login referrals (RFC 2221)

Jeremy gave you the suggestion I was thinking of :-)

2. Single instance storage for deliveries between backends in a cluster

You might be able to use RFC 4468 BURL to refer to an existing copy of the
message, but I don't have a good LMTPish suggestion for getting a URL
from the back end.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Rattray Head to Berwick upon Tweed: Cyclonic 4 or 5 becoming variable 2 to 4,