Re: [ietf-smtp] DANE penetration for MTA/MTA interactions

2021-03-24 16:24:20
On 3/24/2021 12:40 PM, Brotman, Alex wrote:
I have previously gathered metrics for our outbound sending using DANE (I've
presented at M3AAWG about this), however, we can't know how much inbound mail
is using our DANE records.  If you're interested in the outbound numbers, I can
send those to you.

Anything you consider credible. And I suspect percentage is more useful than absolute numbers. And only rough approximations. This is more like a casual market survey than anything more serious.

Also, any sense of change over time could be interesting.

Thanks!

d/

--
Dave Crocker