Re: [ietf-smtp] delivered-to format (was: Re: Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-05.txt)

2021-08-09 15:16:18
On 09/08/2021 16:37, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
but, IIRC Jeremy reported that when misconfigured by the operator,
Exim can emit an address-list per:

     https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc5322#section-3.4

If we're speaking of a Delivered-To: header, then no I did not.
Exim does not currently have a specific facility for generating
one.

Perhaps you were thinking of my description of Envelope-to:

(Naturally, you can configure to construct any custom header,
and do it that way with whatever content you wish)
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy