Re: [ietf-smtp] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-crocker-email-deliveredto-05.txt

2021-08-12 20:08:54
On 8/12/2021 3:51 PM, Ned Freed wrote:

There's an alternate way to do the loop detection that's much simpler
 and would fit in a mailbox (!), but I haven't managed to convince
myself that it never expose something that shouldn't be exposed.

If you feel like writing text to describe it -- including
tenativeness/caveats -- I'd be glad to add it.  I'm reworking some text,
so I think there will be a place that can have such text added easily.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking