Re: [ietf-smtp] "for" and Deliever-to: (draft-crocker-email-deliveredto))

2021-08-18 14:20:46
Ned,

Thanks.  Comment on an otherwise-trimmed message with which I
completely agree although the additional information was
interesting and, IMO, helpful:

--On Wednesday, August 18, 2021 07:57 -0700 Ned Freed