Re: DTD media type?

1999-04-13 02:25:37
At 16:58 99/04/11 +0900, MURATA Makoto wrote:
In the xml-dev mailing list, some people requested a media type for DTD (to
be precise, an external DTD subset), since browsers should be able to launch
a DTD viewer for DTDs.  One could also argue that an additional parameter of
text/xml and application/xml is enough for that purpose.

[rest deleted]

Makoto, I think the things you have mentioned in your mail are quite important.
But my guess is that many of the participants in this discussion don't have
the necessary background. Is there somewhere a web page where all these terms
are defined and explained with simple examples, or something similar?

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst(_at_)w3(_dot_)org   http://www.w3.org