Re: Application-specific media types

1999-05-08 11:18:09
Larry Masinter scripsit:

Wouldn't application/xhtml be more appropriate? I know we've had
text/html in the past, but that was in a fit of fantasy that
someone could actually _read_ HTML as if it were text.

Well, I suppose it depends on the HTML; all of mine seems perfectly
readable to me, as I handcraft it that way (not with any great
effort; I simply use a plain text editor or else XED).

--
John Cowan                                      cowan(_at_)ccil(_dot_)org
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.