RE: Fwd: Last Call: XML Media Types to Proposed Standard

2000-09-13 09:13:12
From: ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)INNOSOFT(_dot_)COM
Subject: RE: Fwd: Last Call: XML Media Types to Proposed Standard
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 08:56:12 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds fine to me. Please submit an updated version of the draft.
Unfortunately, given that this is a change to requirements language I think
we'll have to restart the last call, so the sooner the better on this.

After the minor modification, a new I-D has been published.
Its URL is:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murata-xml-08.txt

The second edition of XML 1.0 is being prepared and is expected to be
published in the very near future.  At present, it references to RFC
2376.  If the last call has to be really restarted, the second edition
will probably have to continue to reference to RFC 2376.

Cheers,

IBM Tokyo Research Lab &
International University of Japan, Research Institute

MURATA Makoto