Re: draft-reagle-xenc-mediatype-01.txt

2002-08-08 12:01:02

[I'm going to separate this thread into three replies: (1) the requirements
on me for advancing the W3C document, (2) questions associated with the
policy, and (3) comments on the actual registration -- which I'll also cc
to the appropriate lists.]

(3) The actual registration

On Thursday 08 August 2002 01:58 am, ned(_dot_)freed(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com