RE: W3C Last Call and Media Type request for comments: XSLT 2.0

2005-09-08 11:14:08

-----Original Message-----
From: 'Liam Quin' [mailto:liam(_at_)w3(_dot_)org]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 2:07 PM
To: Scott Hollenbeck
Cc: ietf-types(_at_)iana(_dot_)org; ietf-xml-mime(_at_)imc(_dot_)org;
public-qt-comments(_at_)w3(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: W3C Last Call and Media Type request for
comments: XSLT 2.0

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 12:54:46PM -0400, Scott Hollenbeck wrote:
The "Published specification" section of the template
should include a
pointer (a URL is OK) to the published specification that
describes the
media type.

The specification is a draft, but my fault for omitting the link!!

The text is at: http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-xslt20-20050404/

The latest public version of the XSLT 2 specification
is always at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/
(the links get you the same result right now, of course)

Thanks, but my point is that you need to put this info in the template
itself.

-Scott-