Re: W3C Last Call and Media Type request for comments: XSLT 2.0

2005-09-08 17:47:56

On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 10:29:26PM +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:
On Thursday, September 8, 2005, 8:48:53 PM, 'Liam wrote:

LQ> On Thu, Sep 08, 2005 at 02:12:43PM -0400, Scott Hollenbeck wrote:
Thanks, but my point is that you need to put this info in the template
itself.
LQ> OK, noted.

LQ> Note that the information is also elsewhere in the published
LQ> specification -- it's at the beginning of the document -- since
LQ> this Internet Type information is being published as part
LQ> of a larger document.

LQ> Liam

Liam,

this has come up before as W3C uses the new process. The requirement to
make the registration template an appendix in the spec means that people
tend to forget that the appendix also has the be read as an independent
document by the people here.

The appendix has to make sense as a standalone registrations, so rather
than saying "this document" say "the document at (url) called (title)".

Thanks (Chris and Scott and Paul) --

We will publish another round of draft documents very soon, but the set
after that will reflect these and any other comments, and yes, will
have the URI in it :-)

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/