Re: [ietf-types] Registration of media typeimage/svg+xml

2010-11-30 12:24:54

Chris Lilley wrote:

On Tuesday, November 30, 2010, 9:19:33 AM, Julian wrote:

JR> OK, is there anything left to do? Or is this already on the way to IANA?

Re-reading Martin's latest comments, in a calmer frame of mind, there is merit
to his proposed wording. I'm going to check it a little and then send in a
(final? please?) last revision, likely tomorrow.
Ok. Please also ask IESG to approve the registration through W3C liaison. I would like to get this done during the December 16th IESG telechat.

Thanks,
Alexey