Re: Last Call: An Extension to the Selective Acknowledgement(SACK) Option for TCP to Proposed Standard

2000-03-01 01:20:02
The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the  Working Group to consider An

^tsvwg

Extension to the Selective Acknowledgement (SACK) Option for TCP
<draft-floyd-sack-00.txt> as a Proposed Standard.

I thought this was originally proposed as an Experimental RFC - the
minutes from the tsvwg DC meeting confirm that.
When, how and why was this changed? I didn't see any discussion on the
mailing list.

jonathan