Re: Device upload for all platforms (why on IETF list?)

2000-03-01 15:00:02
Paul,

Thanks for your message:

Why is this thread being run on the IETF mailing list?

Some messages to the W3C lists described as "public" did not appear
until my request for endorsements of the device upload draft
appeared here.  The W3C filters out messages from non-subscribers,
but as the archive for the "public" www-forms(_at_)w3(_dot_)org list shows,
they also filter messages that they do not wish to have distributed.

Please be patient.  The IETF attention to this issue has already
been very helpful.  We all hope for a resolution soon.

Cheers,
James