Re: interception proxies

2000-04-11 11:00:02
wrec is supposed to be about *web* replication and caching.
which probably doesn't include email.  so I can hardly
blame them for not talking about port 25.  since other kinds
of interception proxies exist, perhaps they should clarify their
document slightly to say it's about web interception proxies.

naturally I would encourage folks who are concerned about web
interception proxies to join the wrec group and/or to submit
comments and corrections about their documents.

Keith