TFTP Extensions movement to full Standard

2000-06-01 12:00:02
Greetings,

The TFTP Extensions (RFCs 2347, 2348 and 2349)
documents need to be moved to full standard.  To
do that, I need information about deployment
experience.  If there is anyone who uses the
extensions on a regular basis, please send me a
short email so that I can compile them into a
recommendation for the IESG.

Many thanks.

Gary Malkin                   Cheap, fast, good...
(978) 250-3635                           Pick two!