AW: CCIE

2000-06-14 07:20:03
Forgive this spam again: I have got a large position of high quality wooden
coffins, and anyone recently died should contact for an immedate delivery
(having in mind the high summer temperature!).

To be honest, is there no way to prevent all the subscribers of this list
from become overloaded with such rubbish?  Probably no technical
possibility. Eventualy by overloading the capacity of the originating
computer by addressing hundreds of mails to it? I for myself would
appreciate if all subscriber agree not to answer such mails, just to ignore
and delete them without having read.

Reinhold

----------
Von:  mark.paton[SMTP:mark(_dot_)paton(_at_)BTINTERNET(_dot_)COM]
Gesendet:     Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2000 15:25
An:   Ietf(_at_)Ietf(_dot_) Org
Betreff:      CCIE

<<Datei: Mark. J.S Paton.vcf>>
Forgive this spam, but I am looking for 7 CCIE's
for locations in London, Silicon Valley,
California and Tokyo.  Anyone interested please
email me back and I will forward your details to
HR.

Many thanks

Regards

Mark Paton CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng
Mercury Network Systems Limited
+44 585 649051
+44 1256 761925
http://www.mnsl.org

"Mercury Network Systems - The Unstoppable Force"

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
named above. As this e-mail may contain
confidential or privileged information if you are
not, or suspect that you are not, the named
addressee or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the named addressee, please
telephone us immediately. Please note that we
cannot guarantee that this message or any
attachment is virus free or has not been
intercepted and amended.

The views of the author may not necessarily
reflect those of the Company.