Port Help ?

2000-06-21 06:30:02
Hi there Folks,
        Sorry about this but I don't know who to ask. I'm looking for a list
of what ports are assigned to what I.E..

echo            7       Echo
discard         9       Discard
ftp-data                20      File Transfer [Default Data]
ftp             21      File Transfer [Control]
ssh             22      SSH Remote Login Protocol
telnet          23      Telnet
smtp            25      Simple Mail Transfer

I don't suppose any one has a list, or could point me in the right direction
?

Thanks
Jon

Jonathan Parkinson
EMEA Operations Management Center.
Remote Server and Network Management Group.
Unix Support .
Compaq Computer Limited

Tel: DTN 7830 1118
Tel: External +44 (0)118 201118
Fax: +44 (0)118 201175
Jonathan(_dot_)parkinson(_at_)compaq(_dot_)com