RE: WAP - What A Problem...

2000-07-03 08:50:03

But I have been astonished by the degree of adoption of SMS (in UK) by
school children who purchase their own pre-pay mobile phones (for about
$50-100).  SMS may be awkward, but the per-use cost is  is very low, and
totally predictable.  And the users in this case soon learn to handle the
"inadequate" user interface.

I have to agree, my daughter can type at astonishing speed on her cell phone
- it is a good way for me to keep in touch with her
P.

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp