Re: draft-ietf-nat-protocol-complications-02.txt

2000-07-10 20:00:02
of course you will exuse the providers if we continue to be perverse and
find new business models.

not bloody likely.  some things are inexcusable.  munging data in
transit is one of them.  the fact that you may have a business
model that says you can make money doing something that is inexcusable
is not a justification for doing that thing.

I'm sick and tired of folks justifing all manner of brain damage
merely because they think they can make money at it.  you'd think
that they believe that the only purpose in life is to make money.

Keith

p.s. sorry to single you out, there are far worse culprits.

have you tried valerian root tea?