RE: HTML forms

2000-07-13 17:10:02
jty202(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com writes:

Subject: Re: HTML forms

Need info. on programming voice over ip....

If you mean with HTML forms, try:

  http://www.bovik.org/devup

Imagine my shock when I learned microphone upload wasn't in MSIE 5.5.

Mozilla already has it, if you're willing to apply the patch referenced
on the page above.  Soon the Mozilla helper application registry (which
was completed less than two weeks ago) will handle input helper
applications in addition to traditional output helper applications.

Amaya, the official web browser of the W3C, still doesn't even have
file upload.  And the W3C policy directors have capitulated so far to
the estado corporativo that they might as well start displaying the
Microsoft and WAP Forum logos on www.w3.org.  Good thing that those
Melissa/ILoveYou/etc. worms only truncate *.{doc,xls,ppt,c,h,asm}
files, because if they hit HTML files the W3C web site would probably
go blank every day.  (But don't worry, I'm sure that the Outlook patch
that Microsoft's Office Products Division V.P. promised over two
months ago will be ready real soon now.)

Anyone know whether Opera has microphone upload yet?

Cheers,
James