Executive Summary; "CALIFORNIA STAR" (Digital High Schools AB64 )

2000-08-01 15:00:03
How about a quick job at PARC or CARNEGIE-MELLON?
....'Tanks!'

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/
--- Begin Message ---

  Note: forwarded message attached.

Casey Farrell; Designer

oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

This Letter and All Contents Copyright 2000 Casey Farrell
All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2000 Webmaster(_at_)oh-yeah(_dot_)net

--- Begin Message ---

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====

Casey Farrell;
Information Designer
San Francisco

oieau(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/
--- Begin Message ---

 Casey Farrell, Designer             July 31, 2000

  Attn: Mr. Jervetsen,
  c/on   Draper Fisher Jervetson        Re: California Star

             Dear Sir,

  This is in the original Garage.Com folder-so it is 'out there'
I would liek very much to talk with you sooon-about this and other enterprises which I seek funding for, as I have seen you on the TV from time to time, you seem to have the enthusiasm which one would encounter when around a person who is seeing soem interesting projects to say the least-but I would really like a few minutes of time iwht you and your staff to show some ways in which I believe that the Internet will develop that are bit different from directions in which some of the current course of funding is running. Here is a quick idea- THE GIANTS

                     http://www.slip.net/~o614275

Or, let's see how big a market CHINA really is? The PIN YIN Web Portal

                       http://www.slip.net/~navyblue

And of course I have many, many other schematics which also format the
information in order that a CONVERGENCE be possible.(Platforms w' Apps)

 Thank you,
               Casey Farrell

    This Letter and All Contents Copyright http://www.yrls2yrok.com