ADL bugged Senator Mcloskey

2000-08-03 15:50:01

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/

ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: Casey Farrell <oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Subject: Fwd: ADL bugged Senator Mcloskey
To: redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

  Note: forwarded message attached.

Casey Farrell; Designer

oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

This Letter and All Contents Copyright 2000 Casey
Farrell
All Rights Reserved

Copyright 2000 Webmaster(_at_)oh-yeah(_dot_)net

ATTACHMENT part 2.2 message/rfc822
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 15:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Jane Greene <green_chain(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com>
Subject: ADL bugged Senator Mcloskey
To: redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
CC: oh_yeah_dot_net(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

Note: forwarded message attached.

=====
Jane Greene

green_chain(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

http://invites.yahoo.com/

ATTACHMENT part 2.2.2 message/rfc822
From: "Casey Farrell" <california_star(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: please_speak_into_the_french_bread(_at_)egroups(_dot_)com
CC: bnp(_at_)bnp(_dot_)to
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 09:31:25 PST
Subject: [please_speak_into_the_french_bread] ADL
bugged Senator Mcloskey

From: "Xena Phobia" <xena_phobia(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: california_star(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com
CC: totally_schwag(_at_)egroups(_dot_)com
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 14:57:55 PST

 Please see:

 http://www/sfweekly.com

 http://www.webshells.com/adlwatch/news11.htm

http://www.sfweekly.com/issues/2000-02-02/features-3.html

And don't forget! When you try and reach the F.B.I.
in San Francisco-
you will most probably be connected to a CHINATOWN
PRE-PRESS SHOP
called "THE FBI"...'FONG BROTHERS IMAGING!"  I kid
you not! So that
in and of itself answers A WORLD OF QUESTIONS! You
have a better chance of
getting 'GOD' on the telephone, than ANY
'AGENCY'...the idea
of a GOVERNMENT which is NOT a teenager, non-white,
non-English speaking,
gay, girly, or retarded, aged, short of patience,
EBONIC
PINOY, etc, ASSERTIVE, PARANOID,
snitch-fink-spy-foreign-agent, lazy
dirty, rude, vulgar, stupid, uneducated, silly,
assinine, GOLD_BRICKING,
miscreant, HORNY, nasty, putrid, foul, INSANE,
INANE,
UNSANITARY, CRIMINAL, ON PAROLE, OUT TO LUNCH,
GASLIGHTING, MUNCHKIN
why the idea of 'governance' itself is not an idea
which is welcome in San
Francisco anymore, EXCEPT as a PLOY in the ACT of
DECEPTION
by self-loving debouched, jaded, CANNIBAL brained,
'officials!'

If DANTE or MILTON had written of a place where the
AMERICAN was
at the BOTTOM of the heap...below IMMIGRANT TEEN
CRIMINALS...it would
be right here! And don't think the Politicians
haven't spent the whole
of their wicked devious lives PLOTTING to make such
a REALITY! This of
course doesn't apply to ADULT WHITE MALE
HOMSEXUALS! They're 'immune!'