How Domain Name Registries are 'run.' Suggestions?

2000-08-03 20:45:21
Casey Farrell, Domain Name Broker

 attn: NANOG/IETF/ICANN

  1. I would like a direct answer in the form of the
written rules on the subject of just "what" you are
buying when you purchace a DOMAIN NAME ...if, there be
no "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" or like signage indicting that
when you write someone 'intimating' you have got a
GREAT IDEA, and the VENUE under which auspices the
CYBER EVENT will premier the first products or
services...and 2. Anyone know a good COPYRIGHT and
TRADEMARK Lawyer? I have a big list of 'sour-grapes'
sounding gripes, but, and I repeat this because many
years of experience with "faux" IP legal beagles has
shown me that at least FIFTY PERCENT HAVE NEVER EVER
HEARD OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS THE CONSTITUTION  OF
THE UNITED STATES ETC! EXAMPLE? They 'don't know that
the BERNE CONVENTION" is 'covered' by AMERICA! We are
"El Numero Uno!" How did I find 'that' out? When
LEVI-BRITANNIA Pete Jacobi wanted to see more and more
samples of my BIG STAR t-shirts, I had to send them to
his headquarters in BELGIUM. SO, out of curiousity, I
discovered that the "SWISS LAWYERS" that all these
AMERICAN companies use-are bascially "running a
blocking pattern!"  So, when LIASON the American
licensee of BIG STAR JEANS from FRANCE (IRANIAN CAB
DRIVERS?) Whatever, happened to be SWISS-OWNED out of
GERMANY? Err...something like that I had an American
firm here in the Embracadero which has a French branch
say that they wooul check it out. Anyway, more
baloney!  See, 'they' won'tLETV you 'sell-out!' BIG
STAR JEANS would 'own' the TRADEMARK 'possibly in LOS
ANGELES, but not SAN FRANCISCO! Becuase they actually
are claiming it under SWISS-BERNE CONVENTION ("EURO!")
And another VERY CONFUSING ASPECT? These
SWISS-GERMAN-FRENCH, etc. seemed to not be DIFFERENT
companies and groups but a VARIEGATED SINGLE NEBULOUS!
Three Iranian Cab Driver Brothers (Movie "GREEN
CARD")or ONE SPANISH BULLFIGHTER from PUERTO RICO
teaches the PARISIANS how to sew garments! OKAY.
Probelm? PARIS (Before phony LEVI's...) was the
CAPITAL of WOMAN WORK ....GARMENTS.
Before NEW YORK CITY. Going back to the CHAMPAGNE
FAIRS of the MIDDLE AGES, with 'SWISS-CREDIT' from the
LOMBARD ITALIANS who ended up in City of London! BLUE
('BEATNIK THREADS')CLOTH is 'de Nimes? Anyway in
Switzerland these "brothers' are supposed to be "NAZIs
from ARGENTINA", in Germany "Jews with Schmaltz" etc.
I tried repeatedly to talk some sense into the idiots
in LA. sent letter and fax by the dozen to "11. Place
de Rue, Cherche De Gaulle, circle de Jakkal, Ponce du
Lyonne, 23, Princeps, Neuf Marie Lagoda, Tullierry 48"
Or "HEIDI HAUS" Svittetreberrian, CANTON BERNE" and
BAuhaus Dorfendiehler, 12 Dieselbergerstrasse, Heimdal
Krank, Gurkinplatzz, Schtork, 12" Needless to say-the
one time or two, it is an INDUSTRIAL HIVE of
ACTIVITY-next time, Grandpa is recieving the PABLUM
from SISTER.
Little use in calling anymore. So, I would say that I
have a clear title to the name as that was at the TIME
the ONLY OTHER ONE IN THE WORLD! I also had to bring
out the US CUSTOMS attention to Fisherman's Wahrf,
where DA-SHING/DAI-SHING 'brand' kids jeans from
CHINA/TAIWAN was using the English wording BIG-STAR
(which is what those words mean in CHINESE) BUt the
FINAL FINAL deal here is that AFTER 3, 8, 4, 9, ? WHO
LNOWS...attmepts to SELL or LICENSE, or something the
NAME and DESIGNS, INSIGHTS IDEAS CONSULTATIONS? etc.
NOTHING.....and this was after ATTEMPTING to do so
FIRST THING! KNOWING that this was the WAY to do
BUSINESS. I had the COPYRIGHT in WASHINGTON, BUSINESS
LICENSES, DONE ALL THE RIGHT THINGS, was NOT in
COMPETION, although the SCOPE of MY VISION was MANY
TIME BETTER THAN ANYTHING, anything beohg DISHED UP AT
THE GAP, LEVIS, ESPRIT, AKA JOE, BRITANNIA, BANANA
REPUBLIC, etc ( well, within reason, but NO TRASH FISH
IN THIS OCEAN...OLD NAVY indeed! I tried to sell that
concept as a NIGHT CLUB at OCEAN BEACH to the POLICE
RETIREMENT FUND! WHEEEW! No my friend everything you
think is 'HIP'is just a little 'golden oldie' from the

Fonz! I met with just about everyone you could at the
top! AND here is where the thing was WRONG...GAP,
DREXLER AND FISHER turned down an idea of mine which
is part of the OFFICIAL 150 YEAR CELEBRATION, but of
course it would of run on my stuff entire, AND THE
LADY
HEAD LEGAL AT THE GAP LEFT LIKE THE DAY AFTER! BUT if
that weren't enough, they were in the NEWSPAPER with
LEVIS...so LEVIs and the GAP...are SUING "BIG-STAR"
The 'French One!' (err Iranian? uh, three or four?)
In LA? As opposed to the CHINESE ONE which I honestly
believe was a feeler for LEVIs to get that SAIPAN
labor
trip going! NOW THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT I
INFORMED ALL PARTIES BY EVERY METHOD AVAILABLE
INCLUDING REGISTERED MAIL, that I, and I alone was the
LOCAL, SAN FRANCISCO CITY, adn COUNTY, and CALIFORNIA
and AMERICAN CLAIMANT to that name! I hhad the DBA, a
mail-order business, shirts were being screened at
WINTERLAND PRODUCTIONS...a BILL GRAHAM-FILLMORE
AUDITORIUM COMPANY! (GREENPEACE/ HARD ROCK CAFE!)
I was told ONCE that they couldn't let me in on the
PROCEEDINGS or OUTCPOME because I COULDN:T BE PRIVY TO
THE DEAL? WHAT! I HAD SOME BUDDIES HWO HELPED START
RTHE FIRST GAP STORES! WE WERE HERE BEFORE LEVIS! WHAT
KIND OF UNAMERICAN ACTIVITY WAS THIS? well, no lawyers
from New York, France, Utah, Texas, LA, or anywhere
would take the deal! NONE! Supposedly JACOBI is still
running the deal while RETIRED, becuase he is NOT
related to the COUSIN STOCKHOLDING HAAS FAMILY? Then
ESPRIT had that nutty husband who wanted everyone in
he world to wear BLACK CLOTHES and eat BEAN SPROUTS?
AND READ MAO? so he printed up a YELLOW PAGES SIZED
"catalog" and distributed a copy to everyone in SAN
FRANCISCO for FREE? Wow! The of course as 'penance'
they had to be sold to JAPAN .....like VERIO?
............VERIO which has ( we interupt this letter
to bring you a bunch of phony crap from a phony NEW
YORK ACCENTED person let'  just call him Mr. Gray. A
so-called lawyer. He says that BIG STAR is
UNCONTESTABLE TRADEMARK of the OUTPOST SINCE 1992. But
they claim they used it since 1970? Gee, that sounds
'fishy' see, is this MILLER's OUTPOST which used to be
a clothing outlet? They can't ASSUME the TRADEMARK of
the FRENCH GUYS ...that is; THE LA GUYS DIDN'T TELL
THEM there was a "TROUBLE MAKER" in SAN FRANCISCO? See
it is ALL COLLUSION right down the line! I would now
like ot also write a Letter of Demand to  "Mr.GRAY."
As I jsut explained to him, this is AMERICA, the LAW
is KING NOT the phony computer DOSSIER..."Johnny
foergot to 'pay-up' when we charged him for his
calling 911 when the big catr wreck was out there and
the 7 people were spinning llike a top in the gas
filled cars upside down so he got the JAWS of LIFE by
calling the FIRE DEPT 911 etc. "NOW HE HAS GOT TO
PAY...."Okay," anyway. The guy that is iNVENTING
should get th eDOUGH! AND ALSO NOT BE SCARED OFF HIS
NEST-EGG! Library of Congres ssyas you pay the
INVENTIVE guy and "let the 'king' go to Hell!"
("Bum!")
(PS JUst got the SENIOR PARTNERS name at the PENNIE
EDMOND law firm in PALO ALTO...GALLIANI "Uh..OH!"
...Yipes! Ouoch!

But here is some more AMBERCHROMBIE AND FITCH had a
shirt out last year "614" Yes, I looked it up,
supposedly their area code. But they started to
put numbers and pictures on to 'test the waters' I
mean
there was NO 614 AREA CODE back in 1897, was there?
Huh
And....

  PAC BELL BALL PARK

the 'real' GRAPHIC which went with my

http://www.slip.net/~o614275

  was a REBUS...no letters! "EGYPTIAN HIEROGLPHICS!
and went lile this on the T-SHIRTS ............
(baseball)Glove, Icecream (cone) etc! So what did PAC
BELL put up? Okay a GLOVE. And okay a COCA COLA
BOTTLE, but the SKYLINE is so SIMILAR to my GRAPHIC it
ain't funny! AND I also wanted to use this particular
idea as a PROMOTIONAL AD CAMPAIGN which allowed for
"EXTRA-CURRICULAR" advertising, but NON-INTRUSIVE!

 Now if NOKIA (Model 6100?) wanted me to use my design
skills to make a COMPLETE ACROPHONIC (REBUS) FACEPLATE
FOR THE TEN DIGITS...No problem! So, lets say number
'8' would have the 'value' of 'P' we would have a
slice of PIZZA! How perfect huh? OKAY!
  (I am still available to answer any questions
involoving HOW the DOMAIN NAME REGITRATION SHOULD
GO...
and would like a bunch of KID PARALEGALS and NEW
LAWYER KIDS to help me get a COUPLE OF MILLION BUCKS
OUT OF these phony finks who were using slave labor
from Red China on Saipan which is from where my Dad
lead the B-29's over the EMPORER's PALACE to allow the
JAPANESE WOMEN to have the VOTE and allow the JAPANESE
men to buy STOCK in SONY!)

  VERIO was given a MANDATE to 'do NAMES!" Hey are
stilllearning? As is their TABNET HIWAY BEST INTERNET
SLIP NET Etc, AND THIS GOES FOR INTERNET SOLUTION AS
WELL-but with the new 'dispensation' VERIO was to do
BOTH PARTS of the TRANSACTION! SO? WHY 'the STALL?"

  No Whois record, no Betterwhois record, no http://'s
no 280.64, etc. IF THEY ARE THE REGISTRAR they should
be able to TELL YOU...not you have to tell them! tHEY
CANNOT BE HOLDING THE ACCOUNTS, BECUASE THEY HAVE NO
RECORDS OF THE TRANSACTIONS OR TITLES OF DEED ETC.
THIS IS TOO MUCH! Forget REAL NAMES and all these
idiots! I applied for that job! They wwere all GUNG
HO...but wanted to INTERVIEW ME LONGER BY PHONE.."WHAT
DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS...? WHATCHA THINK ABOUT
THAT...?"

  I cannot use nay DOMAIN NAMES which don't SHOW! The
other ODD BALL news is that "DOMAIN PARKING" now means
a CLICK UP FROM just saving the name..."DNR" whcih
however no one can clarify what or if there is a
difference, or any other policy! WHEN the names were
FREE 'parking' meant NOT GETTING A WEBSITE HOSTING OR
ISP ETC  to go 'with it!" Or at least as I heard the
salemen explain it just a year ago it was still pretty
much that 'definition!' Why would anyone SELL a
company with a LOGO like that? How could the JUSTICE
DEPT allow the SALE? (To the JAPANESE!) There is
probably LITTLE in fUTURE which will be as STRATEGIC
as the "LINGO" aspect of the "NET. But for some odd
reason the establishment and the undereducated kids of
today want to run every 'Newton' out of the country!

 Finally, as a JAPANESE OWNED company guess how good
your service will be? And also guess how "OFF-the
HOOK" the GOLDEN PARACHUTE TEAM in ENGLEWOOD COLORADO
is going to be? LASTLY....("Mrs. COLUMBO") just want
to KNOW what CONNECTION there is BETWEEN the CABLE
COMPANIES (TCI, etc) the HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY, the
SAVINGS & LOAN SCANDAL, OIL, DRUGS, WARS,TEXAS,
TEJAS, Tuh-Heck-a-Sis, etc. and the "SELLING OFF OF
STRATEGIC AMERICAN DEFENCE ASSETS?"

 Well,, I guess that will just about do me for a good
long while, (permenently 'retired' myself I guess?)

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com