Re: How Domain Name Registries are 'run.' Suggestions?

2000-08-03 21:00:06

--- kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
Casey Farrell, Domain Name Broker

 attn: NANOG/IETF/ICANN

  1. I would like a direct answer in the form of the
written rules on the subject of just "what" you are
buying when you purchace a DOMAIN NAME ...if, there
be
no "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" or like signage indicting
that
when you write someone 'intimating' you have got a
GREAT IDEA, and the VENUE under which auspices the
CYBER EVENT will premier the first products or
services...and 2. Anyone know a good COPYRIGHT and
TRADEMARK Lawyer? I have a big list of 'sour-grapes'
sounding gripes, but, and I repeat this because many
years of experience with "faux" IP legal beagles has
shown me that at least FIFTY PERCENT HAVE NEVER EVER
HEARD OF THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS THE CONSTITUTION
OF
THE UNITED STATES ETC! EXAMPLE? They 'don't know
that
the BERNE CONVENTION" is 'covered' by AMERICA! We
are
"El Numero Uno!" How did I find 'that' out? When
LEVI-BRITANNIA Pete Jacobi wanted to see more and
more
samples of my BIG STAR t-shirts, I had to send them
his headquarters in BELGIUM. SO, out of curiousity,
discovered that the "SWISS LAWYERS" that all these
AMERICAN companies use-are bascially "running a
blocking pattern!"  So, when LIASON the American
licensee of BIG STAR JEANS from FRANCE (IRANIAN CAB
DRIVERS?) Whatever, happened to be SWISS-OWNED out
of
GERMANY? Err...something like that I had an American
firm here in the Embracadero which has a French
branch
say that they wooul check it out. Anyway, more
baloney!  See, 'they' won'tLETV you 'sell-out!' BIG
STAR JEANS would 'own' the TRADEMARK 'possibly in
LOS
ANGELES, but not SAN FRANCISCO! Becuase they
actually
are claiming it under SWISS-BERNE CONVENTION
("EURO!")
And another VERY CONFUSING ASPECT? These
SWISS-GERMAN-FRENCH, etc. seemed to not be DIFFERENT
companies and groups but a VARIEGATED SINGLE
NEBULOUS!
Three Iranian Cab Driver Brothers (Movie "GREEN
CARD")or ONE SPANISH BULLFIGHTER from PUERTO RICO
teaches the PARISIANS how to sew garments! OKAY.
Probelm? PARIS (Before phony LEVI's...) was the
CAPITAL of WOMAN WORK ....GARMENTS.
Before NEW YORK CITY. Going back to the CHAMPAGNE
FAIRS of the MIDDLE AGES, with 'SWISS-CREDIT' from
the
LOMBARD ITALIANS who ended up in City of London!
BLUE
('BEATNIK THREADS')CLOTH is 'de Nimes? Anyway in
Switzerland these "brothers' are supposed to be
"NAZIs
from ARGENTINA", in Germany "Jews with Schmaltz"
etc.
I tried repeatedly to talk some sense into the
idiots
in LA. sent letter and fax by the dozen to "11.
Place
de Rue, Cherche De Gaulle, circle de Jakkal, Ponce
du
Lyonne, 23, Princeps, Neuf Marie Lagoda, Tullierry
48"
Or "HEIDI HAUS" Svittetreberrian, CANTON BERNE" and
BAuhaus Dorfendiehler, 12 Dieselbergerstrasse,
Heimdal
Krank, Gurkinplatzz, Schtork, 12" Needless to
say-the
one time or two, it is an INDUSTRIAL HIVE of
ACTIVITY-next time, Grandpa is recieving the PABLUM
from SISTER.
Little use in calling anymore. So, I would say that
have a clear title to the name as that was at the
TIME
the ONLY OTHER ONE IN THE WORLD! I also had to bring
out the US CUSTOMS attention to Fisherman's Wahrf,
where DA-SHING/DAI-SHING 'brand' kids jeans from
CHINA/TAIWAN was using the English wording BIG-STAR
(which is what those words mean in CHINESE) BUt the
FINAL FINAL deal here is that AFTER 3, 8, 4, 9, ?
WHO
LNOWS...attmepts to SELL or LICENSE, or something
the
NAME and DESIGNS, INSIGHTS IDEAS CONSULTATIONS? etc.
NOTHING.....and this was after ATTEMPTING to do so
FIRST THING! KNOWING that this was the WAY to do
BUSINESS. I had the COPYRIGHT in WASHINGTON,
BUSINESS
LICENSES, DONE ALL THE RIGHT THINGS, was NOT in
COMPETION, although the SCOPE of MY VISION was MANY
TIME BETTER THAN ANYTHING, anything beohg DISHED UP
AT
THE GAP, LEVIS, ESPRIT, AKA JOE, BRITANNIA, BANANA
REPUBLIC, etc ( well, within reason, but NO TRASH
FISH
IN THIS OCEAN...OLD NAVY indeed! I tried to sell
that
concept as a NIGHT CLUB at OCEAN BEACH to the POLICE
RETIREMENT FUND! WHEEEW! No my friend everything you
think is 'HIP'is just a little 'golden oldie' from
the

Fonz! I met with just about everyone you could at
the
top! AND here is where the thing was WRONG...GAP,
DREXLER AND FISHER turned down an idea of mine which
is part of the OFFICIAL 150 YEAR CELEBRATION, but of
course it would of run on my stuff entire, AND THE
LADY
HEAD LEGAL AT THE GAP LEFT LIKE THE DAY AFTER! BUT
if
that weren't enough, they were in the NEWSPAPER with
LEVIS...so LEVIs and the GAP...are SUING "BIG-STAR"
The 'French One!' (err Iranian? uh, three or four?)
In LA? As opposed to the CHINESE ONE which I
honestly
believe was a feeler for LEVIs to get that SAIPAN
labor
trip going! NOW THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THIS IS THAT I
INFORMED ALL PARTIES BY EVERY METHOD AVAILABLE
INCLUDING REGISTERED MAIL, that I, and I alone was
the
LOCAL, SAN FRANCISCO CITY, adn COUNTY, and
CALIFORNIA
and AMERICAN CLAIMANT to that name! I hhad the DBA,
mail-order business, shirts were being screened at
WINTERLAND PRODUCTIONS...a BILL GRAHAM-FILLMORE
AUDITORIUM COMPANY! (GREENPEACE/ HARD ROCK CAFE!)
I was told ONCE that they couldn't let me in on the
PROCEEDINGS or OUTCPOME because I COULDN:T BE PRIVY
THE DEAL? WHAT! I HAD SOME BUDDIES HWO HELPED START
RTHE FIRST GAP STORES! WE WERE HERE BEFORE LEVIS!
WHAT
KIND OF UNAMERICAN ACTIVITY WAS THIS? well, no
lawyers
from New York, France, Utah, Texas, LA, or anywhere
would take the deal! NONE! Supposedly JACOBI is
still
running the deal while RETIRED, becuase he is NOT
related to the COUSIN STOCKHOLDING HAAS FAMILY? Then
ESPRIT had that nutty husband who wanted everyone in
he world to wear BLACK CLOTHES and eat BEAN SPROUTS?
AND READ MAO? so he printed up a YELLOW PAGES SIZED
"catalog" and distributed a copy to everyone in SAN
FRANCISCO for FREE? Wow! The of course as 'penance'
they had to be sold to JAPAN .....like VERIO?
............VERIO which has ( we interupt this
letter
to bring you a bunch of phony crap from a phony NEW
YORK ACCENTED person let'  just call him Mr. Gray. A
so-called lawyer. He says that BIG STAR is
UNCONTESTABLE TRADEMARK of the OUTPOST SINCE 1992.
But
they claim they used it since 1970? Gee, that sounds
'fishy' see, is this MILLER's OUTPOST which used to
be
a clothing outlet? They can't ASSUME the TRADEMARK
of
the FRENCH GUYS ...that is; THE LA GUYS DIDN'T TELL
THEM there was a "TROUBLE MAKER" in SAN FRANCISCO?
See
it is ALL COLLUSION right down the line! I would now
like ot also write a Letter of Demand to  "Mr.GRAY."
As I jsut explained to him, this is AMERICA, the LAW
is KING NOT the phony computer DOSSIER..."Johnny
foergot to 'pay-up' when we charged him for his
calling 911 when the big catr wreck was out there
and
the 7 people were spinning llike a top in the gas
filled cars upside down so he got the JAWS of LIFE
by
calling the FIRE DEPT 911 etc. "NOW HE HAS GOT TO
PAY...."Okay," anyway. The guy that is iNVENTING
should get th eDOUGH! AND ALSO NOT BE SCARED OFF HIS
NEST-EGG! Library of Congres ssyas you pay the
INVENTIVE guy and "let the 'king' go to Hell!"
("Bum!")
(PS JUst got the SENIOR PARTNERS name at the PENNIE
EDMOND law firm in PALO ALTO...GALLIANI "Uh..OH!"
...Yipes! Ouoch!

But here is some more AMBERCHROMBIE AND FITCH had a
shirt out last year "614" Yes, I looked it up,
supposedly their area code. But they started to
put numbers and pictures on to 'test the waters' I
mean

=== message truncated ===

=====
redwingblakburdz(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com