Re: Heard at the IETF

2000-08-03 19:40:03
Lloyd,

I thought that the code was that if there were no objections you
had a (at least passive) support.

/Loa

Lloyd Wood wrote:

I imagine that the worst thing about IETF'ers in lifts is that when
the lift door opens you can't just ask e.g. 'going up?'.

You have to ask 'going up?', get a hummed response, then 'going
down?', get a second hummed response, and evaluate the loudness of the
two responses before deciding to enter the lift or not.

L.

lift muzak with quiet passages can play havoc with this process.

<L(_dot_)Wood(_at_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

--

Loa Andersson
Director Routing Architecture Lab, EMEA