Re: getting IPv6 space without ARIN (Re: PAT )

2000-08-24 03:10:03
Right you are. We have to think ahead now to accommodate the immensely large number of Internet users in years ahead and IPV6 could be a solution for that. We need to make it worked and solve the technical (other ?) problems instead of throwing the ball here and there.

Am I wrong!

Hakik.