Clinics for the Future. Barrons article on DNAP !!

2000-09-23 18:40:01

Dnaprint Genomics (DNAP) is in this weeks issue of Barrons page 52.

Clinics of the future will read genetic data from patients saliva or blood and
screen this "read" against "solutions" generated genomics companies.
Dnaprint Genomics (DNAP) intends to be the first to establish tools for these
diagnostic solutions.

DNAP is trading at 23.5 CENTS at Friday's (9/22/00) close. We feel this is an
excellent opportunity to profit from the ground floor on an emerging biotech
company that started trading recently by an effective reverse merger with a
company that was on the pink sheets.
The CEO Tony Frudakis was a lead scientist for Corixa. Corixa's stock has gone
from 14 cents to 49 dollars (Fridays close) within a few years, partly due to
Dr. Frudakis's patent developement. Dr. Frudakis decided to start his own
company.

Frudakis, 33, said he expects DNAprint to become a Fortune 500 company within
10 years.
http://www.newscoast.com/2biz.cfm?ID=28057

For the article on DNAP see this week's Barrons (Sept 25,2000 issue) page 52.
It's against copyright laws to post the article without permission.

This is not from a registered financial advisory, please consult with a
registered investment advisor before making an investment decision. This
communication (print or electronic) reflects our opinions and does not
necessarily reflect those of anyone else related to the firm and may be in
conflict with the views or official views of the companies mentioned. Readers
are advised that this publication (print or electronic) is issued solely for
informational purposes and is not to be construed as an offer to sell or the
solicitation of an offer to buy. This communication is based on information
available to the public.
We are NOT a professional advisory service, broker, investment firm or agency.
We are NOT a stock picking service. The securities profiled here are solely of
our own opinion and it is not recommended that you buy, sell, or hold based on
what you find here. Please continue to perform your own Due Diligence.  Any
investment decisions you make should be your own predicated upon your own
findings and judgments born from your own research. All images and logo's used
to represent DNAPrint are registered trademarks of DNAPrint. Barrons is a
registered trademark of Dow Jones & Co., Inc..