Re: An Internet Draft as reference material

2000-09-22 19:10:02
At 10:33 PM 9/22/00 +0000, Bob Braden wrote:
*> If the patent office staff and patent infringement defense attorneys had *> searchable access to the database of Internet Drafts, their jobs would bne
  *> easier and the quality of their work would improve.

In other words, the Lawyers Rule.

Community  *Need*  Rules.

As it is supposed to for the IETF.

Lawyers do not initiate patents, nor do they initiate patent infringement cases.