Re: ephemeral?

2000-09-20 20:20:02
At 18:48 20/09/2000 -0700, Bill Manning wrote:
        Interesting. So Bob Badens statement re: I-Ds being ephemeral
        will shortly become false.  This creates a new document series. :)
        Is the reason for creating this archive driven in part by the
        desire to document IP (intellectual property) claims that may
        arrise?

it's because the secretariat got tired of answering the question about why there is none, I think...

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com
+47 41 44 29 94