Re: Bake-off as trademark

2000-11-06 19:30:03
   The IAB/IETF are committed to a timely introduction of OSI into the
   Internet.

I seem to recall Jake Feinler (who fought had against the mandate of
OSI by the government in GOSIP) said that the appropriate timing of
the introduction of OSI protocols would be measured by ice crystal
formation in Hell.  "Never" is time too, after all.

See RFC1169 for more about GOSIP.  We're your government, and we're
here to help you.

                        Ted Hardie
                        (No longer part of anyone's government)