Re: Bottom feeders

2000-12-19 21:00:02
let me say that I'm fully in agreement with those who think that our WGs
need broad input, and who want to encourage more cross-group fertilization.
I just don't happen to believe that merely paying the meeting fees
entitles one to a seat in the room.

I honestly don't know how many of the 'lurkers' in any particular
room are actively participating in some WG versus how many are lurking
in all of them.  but I do know that a large number of lurkers is
harmful to a WG's ability to conduct a useful meeting.

Keith